Scott Thompson from Bow Valley High had some fun and frustration with the virtual world of education and handed out some awards for efforts that should be recognized in the world of virtual learning. He called his awards “The Zoomies”.
You can hand out recognition for:
- Most creative use of hand sanitizer.
- Should put a mask on their microphone.
- Best incident of “inside voice” leaking out.
- Best buffet (for the ones who choose to eat and meet)
- Most creative background.
- Most creative mask.
Think of more ways to have fun with and not make fun of your fellow virtual learners and have a break from the grind of video burn.